Emergents Cr&FT Network Trends Service
Our Emergents Cr&FT Network Trends Service, is a service designed for designers & makers of Craft, Fashion and Textile businesses based in the Highlands and Islands & Moray.
The service includes:
- Trends reports called ‘The Trends Edit’ which gives an overview of the most influential trends affecting the market place going forward
- A Pantone referenced colour palette for the forthcoming season
- Trends website pages providing information and round up of the most influential trends including fashion, colour, lifestyle, market and interiors
- Online access to WGSN, the World’s Global Style Network
- A closed group Facebook page, you can request to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/342046192819174/
To access the login for the Trends section, please email Avril at Emergents on [email protected]
WGSN, the World’s Global Style Network, is one of the world’s leading online trend services. We are delighted to be able to offer all our Emergents Cr&FT Network Trends Members free 12-hour access to this amazing trend resource. You can find further Information on WGSN trends service here: www.wgsn.com/en/wgsn/
How to access the passcode:
Members can apply for a passcode which must be booked in advance through Textiles Scotland. Each passcode is valid for a 12-hour period and must be booked at least 7 days in advance of when access is required. To apply for a passcode please contact Kimberley at Textiles Scotland on [email protected] , could you please mention you’re an Emergents Cr&FT Network Trends Member and copy us in on [email protected] to the email you send Textiles Scotland.
(Top Image: Textile View)