EMERGENTS Cr&FT NETWORK TRENDS SERVICE
We are delighted to be launching our new Emergents Cr&FT Network Trends Service, a service for designers & makers of Craft, Fashion and Textile businesses based in the Highlands and Islands & Moray.
Our new service includes:
- A Trends report called ‘The Trends Edit’ which gives an overview of the most influential trends affecting the market place going forward
- A Pantone referenced colour palette for the forthcoming season
- Trends website pages providing information and round up of the most influential trends including fashion, colour, lifestyle, market and interiors
- 1:2:1 support with Fiona Chautard and our advisers on areas such as navigating trends forecasts, product development and researching the marketplace.
- Online access to WGSN, the World’s Global Style Network
- 50% membership reduction to membership of Textiles Scotland, the membership organisation supporting the textile industry in Scotland
FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE: EMERGENTS CR&FT NETWORK
We have also created a closed group discussion forum for designers and makers from Highlands & Islands and Moray.
In this forum we will be encouraging discussion on issues such as market trends, fashion and colour trends, routes to markets etc.
If you would like to join, please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/342046192819174/ and request to join the group.
Find out more and request access to our members area here:
(Top Image: Textile View)